GAP’s working mechanisms
These comprise an inter-linked structure operating at different levels:
- An international group of ‘GAP Catalysts’ to inspire change and foster collective actions within their own organizations and among different organizations and sectors, supported by specialized (time-bound) Working Groups, and focusing on https://florafox.com/ru/pyerm-31
- sharing knowledge and catalyzing discussions among GAP partners to develop joint programmes and activities that bring synergies and value-addition
- advocacy, especially at global and regional levels
- mentoring women professionals and leaders, especially younger staff
- Regional hubs, linked vertically and horizontally within GAP to catalyze and support region-specific gender in agriculture actions.
- National actors from all sectors, promoting change in communities and institutions and challenging underlying social barriers and norms.
- A group of GAP Patrons, consisting of Eminent Persons, who provide guidance and advocacy for GAP.
GAP’s initial stakeholders